Wednesday, December 15, 2010

STAGE MANAGER!!!!! (sounds official, don't it?)

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!  ok, so i was hangin out at the rehearsal of my friends play, and Mrs. Lieb, the play director at my middle school, also happens to direct plays at MJDS, and she asked me to be the stage director for their play, Dear Edwina!  ok, so if anyone wants to spread this to the other people in the play *cough JESSICA cough cough*, pleas tell the kids to quit freaking out about how "mean" she is!  she's INSANE, and i get that, but opening day, being around her is like the eye of a hurricane!  she's extremely calm, and never yells once (hopefully), even with all the crazy stuff goin on around her!  seriously guys, chill out about her freaking out! you would NOT be holding up as well as she is if you were in her position!  anyways, i'm going to post what i have of my speech at 9:00 central time!  and i have decided I SHALL COMPETE IN YONDER FORENSICS TOURNAMENTS!!!  so ya, BU-BYES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, comment to tell me what you like or dislike! but please try to keep it clean, or else no one will be able to post anonymously anymore!