Monday, December 13, 2010

OUCH! I hope my mother can take me to a doctor tomorrow...

Yes, i have an injury... no, not a break, or even a fracture! i've never done either!  i have a REALLY bad infection, on my toe! That's why my mom is hopefully going to take me to the doctor to get it checked out...  ugh, so in other news, i'm just about on schedule with me English speech, worth most of my grade...  hmmm... OOH!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!  how about tomorrow i put my speech so far in as a blog post? then just tell me whether you liked it or not!  hmmm... i'll have to start on wednesday if my mom takes me to the doctor tomorrow, so either way, i'm going to post my speech so far on WEDNESDAY!  well, sleep helps me feel better, so gnite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, comment to tell me what you like or dislike! but please try to keep it clean, or else no one will be able to post anonymously anymore!