Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wow...

Ok, I think i did pretty good on my english speech, but i COULDN'T STOP STUTTERING!!!!  like seriously, it was almost impossible for me to finish a thought without stuttering.  lately, this has become a problem for me, just like seeing and hearing things that aren't there and being even more bipolar than i already was!  well, at least i have music, seminormal high school drama, and friends to hold me up when i'm falling.  I've decided to see the world as a glass half-full (which is grammatically incorrect, seeing as the word "full" is an absolute adjective), and it's made a big difference!  HOORAY FOR POSITIVITY!!!!! well, i gotta do homework, so BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, comment to tell me what you like or dislike! but please try to keep it clean, or else no one will be able to post anonymously anymore!