Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Do Believe "Thank You's" Are In Order!

Okay, so I told yall about how angry, sad and frustrated i was when Fay dumped me.  Well, thank you Fay, for inspiring me to write down my thoughts in the form of poetry!  To Jessica, thank you for being the best friend i could hope for!  To Lorence, thank you for tolerating, encouraging, and laughing at my insanity!  To Gabe, thank you for helping me realize why i really picked on you!  To Isaiah, thank you for just being awesome, and never blowing stuff out of proportion!  To Katie, thank you for helping keep me on the right track!  To Beni, thank you for helping me get through the crazy things going on in my life!  To Rachel and Kelsey (because they are always together like siamese twins!), thanks for showing me how to have fun and relax!  To Sergio, thanks for teaching me(the hard way) how to take a hit!  To all the people who have made fun of me for being wierd, thank you for that complement!  This is my list of people who i would currently like to thank, and it just keeps growing and growing!!!!!!!  So for now, BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, comment to tell me what you like or dislike! but please try to keep it clean, or else no one will be able to post anonymously anymore!