Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Deppressing = Good?!

Today, i was writing a poem at the lunch table, because its a good way to vent my emotions.  a lot more positive than breaking things and/or people!  It was a pretty depressing poem, but all my friends thought it was good!  one of them said that i should publish a collection of poems on the Internet, or send one or two in to a magazine in hopes that they will be published.  at first i thought it was a stupid idea, but as i mulled it over in my mind, i realized that the worst thing that would happen would be that i wasted 43 cents on a stamp (which my dad paid for), so I'm going to find a magazine, mail in a poem, and hope for the best!  if anyone knows any good magazines, that would be really helpful!  well, I'm gonna go do stuff, so BYE!!!!

1 comment:

Please, comment to tell me what you like or dislike! but please try to keep it clean, or else no one will be able to post anonymously anymore!