Sunday, December 26, 2010

Vacationing always makes me feel better!

OK, so yesterday, i didn't post because there was way too much confusion with getting on a plane at 9:30, sitting on  a plane for a couple of hours, getting off in Atlanta, rushing through a 10 minute layover from landing to boarding, getting on a plane to Jacksonville, and visiting my brother who doesn't have wi-fi.  ok, so i wrote that on thursday, and just got to a computer for 10 minutes!  ok, so i visited family yesterday, met one of my cousins for the first time, hung out with three of my cousins, played hide and seek tag, which kinda got rough, help my little cousin Connor have fun with his REALLY jank "science" kit.  overall, i had fun seeing my grandma, who is the only mentally stable granparent i have, my sister, my uncles and aunts, and EVERYONE!!!  i gotta go, so BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, comment to tell me what you like or dislike! but please try to keep it clean, or else no one will be able to post anonymously anymore!