Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SERIOUSLY NOW?! COME ON!!!

Ok, so i'm getting the message that most people don't understand the concept of "Subtle hints."  i make sure to give these off when i'm angry or upset, so that people will hopefully get the message "LEAVE ME ALONE UNLESS YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO DIE!!!"  People still manage to try and talk to me and ask me what's wrong, and unless i know that you fully understand what i'm going through, i'm going to say, very curtly, "nothing."  at this point, i would advise anyone talking to me to stop asking me.  If i need to walk around with a list of my pet peeves put up above my head, that would easily make number 3, on a fairly short list.  number 1 would be TALKING TO ME WHEN I DON'T WANT TO TALK!!!!  That said, i hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, comment to tell me what you like or dislike! but please try to keep it clean, or else no one will be able to post anonymously anymore!