Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Back against the wall! (Cage the Elephant)

I have an amazing song stuck in my head, and decided to bloggify!  can you guess what song is stuck in my head? THATS RIGHT!!!!! *realizing that i just had a Dora moment* Wow, i'm sorry...... i shouldn't have put you through that... WE'RE COOL THOUGH, RIGHT?!  haha i really should go do something life changing and important, but sitting at the computer is much more fun!  hahaha so after writing a paragraph on why honesty is important, i then proceeded to tell my mom that all my homework is done! if you know me personally, you are probably laughing right now, and if you don't, you probably aren't reading my blog! (i don't know why i'm typing at people who aren't reading what i'm typing) well anyways, gnite yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, comment to tell me what you like or dislike! but please try to keep it clean, or else no one will be able to post anonymously anymore!